WELCOME FOOD BLOGGER

WELCOME FOOD BLOGGER..!! Enjoy cooking and eating remember if you want a person to be happy just cooked your best food and the result is their smile and excitement while eating the meal that you prepare for them. Just sit and relax..enjoy my blog..!!

Lunes, Agosto 22, 2011

PAMANGAN TAMU ( OUR FOOD )

PAMANGAN TAMU is a kapampangan word means "our food". I'm a Kapampangan and my purpose of making this blog is to post in the internet my culinary skills and share my recipe to those who interested regarding cooking. My recipe content all simple ingredients that you can see around your house or in the market but all the ingredients are low cost and all the recipe is easy to prepare even you don't finish a culinary course. I hope you enjoy my blog. Thank you and God bless you all

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento