WELCOME FOOD BLOGGER

WELCOME FOOD BLOGGER..!! Enjoy cooking and eating remember if you want a person to be happy just cooked your best food and the result is their smile and excitement while eating the meal that you prepare for them. Just sit and relax..enjoy my blog..!!

Lunes, Agosto 22, 2011

OMELETTE



TOMATO AND HAM OMELET



              This is the first dish that I learned to cook. Everyday before I went to school during my elementary days, my mom always cook this as our breakfast. There are a times that I seen in a cartoon movie that the main character cooked different omelet that's why I said to my mom that I want to learn on how to cook an omelet. Every weekend, as a kid I'd practice this dish together with my mom on how to get the best taste of omelet. Here in my blog I can share to you my memorable childhood dish.

Serving: 2-3 person
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Estimated cost: P80-P100

INGRIDIENTS
            1 Pouch/can of cooked ham or any ham available at your home and cut into cubes
            2 Whole eggs beaten
            2 Large tomato cut into cubes
            1 Sliced onion
            4 Cloves minced garlic
            Salt and Pepper
            Cooking Oil

PROCEDURE
     1. Heat the pan and add the cooking oil then sauté onion and garlic.
     2. Add the Ham and the Tomato and continue to sauté until ham is cooked.
     3. Pour the beaten and eggs and stir until the mixture is coated by the egg then salt and pepper to taste. Served

TIPS: Served this dish for breakfast with rice or toasted bread and a mixture of mayo and catsup.

          I hope that you love this dish especially mom who had a school age children and I recommend this to all moms that you grab this recipe and add this to the lunchbox of your kids.






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento