WELCOME FOOD BLOGGER

WELCOME FOOD BLOGGER..!! Enjoy cooking and eating remember if you want a person to be happy just cooked your best food and the result is their smile and excitement while eating the meal that you prepare for them. Just sit and relax..enjoy my blog..!!

Lunes, Agosto 22, 2011

CRISPY LIEMPO




CRISPY LIEMPO






           Liempo is the one of the most favorite part of some foodies. There are many ways in cooking liempo especially those who had a restaurant or mini carinderia. They cooked this in a different way like grilled, fried, marinated and sizzling and the most popular recipe is marinated then grilled it and served with hot rice and spicy sauce.





               I made this recipe just for you foodies, while I'll cooked liempo before and fried it, I boil it for 10-15 minutes in a vinegar, salt and pepper with a lot of garlic. Once I had no available ingredients in our kitchen and I had no choice but to fry the liempo as clean and raw and only salt and pepper to have it taste. I experiment different dish for liempo by coating it for regular breadings then fried it without boiling that I do before. And I discovered that it is not difficult to slice the liempo when you fry it directly without pre boiling in the vinegar mixture solution. Before when I boil it first, the liempo has a hard texture and difficult to slice when you boil it before you fry.Just always remember that you clean properly the liempo before you cooked it. Here my discovery recipe and I hope you try it and experience this mouth watering delicious liempo dish. Enjoy cooking and Happy Eating..!!!


CRISPY LIEMPO

SERVING: 4 Person
COOKING TIME: 30 mins.
ESTIMATED COST: P250-P300


INGREDIENTS

1 kilo Pork liempo, cleaned.
1/2 cup Flour
1/2 cup Bread crumbs
1 Egg beaten
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Pepper
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 tbsp. Calamansi juice
Oil for frying


PROCEDURE

        Clean the liempo well after you buy it from the market.Pour the Salt, Pepper, Calamansi juice and Garlic powder to the liempo from side to side while pinch on each side with the use of fork to absorb all the spices. Set aside the liempo for 10 mins then start the breading procedure by the Flour+Egg+Breadcrumbs and repeat this twice. Heat the pan and add the oil. Always remember my tips in frying that if you want a better result to your fried dish, avoid using high fire to your stove to make your dish fully cooked. When the liempo was already cooked, chopped it in lengthwise as in 2-3 inches length then served.Happy Eating..!!



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento